You have no items in your shopping cart.
Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of three suffer from gum disease? PEDIGREE Dentastix is an effective daily oral care treat that is scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up in your dog’s teeth by up to 80%. Pedigree DentaStix is available for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes – Small, Medium & Large.
|Intended For||12 months and above|
Meat and Meat by-products (derived from Poultry and Pork), Starch, Humectant, Cereal, Cereal protein, Vegetable gum, minerals, Sodium tri-polyphosphate, Cellulose Fibre, Flavours, Zinc Sulphate, Vegetable oil and Preservatives.
Top Reasons To Give Dental Treats For Your Furry Friend:
1. Tartar can lead to painful and inflamed gums. They also lead to oral infections and periodontal disease.
2. Dental problems can lead to broken teeth and leads to loss of appetite.
3. Buildup of food particles on your pet's teeth can lead to yellow or brown residue in pet's teeth.
4. Scrubbing action in dental chews removes plaque, and improves overall gum and teeth health of pets.
5. Dental treats are easier to administer to your pets than letting them to allow you to brush their teeth.
Veterinarians recommend everyday oral care and hygiene for our pets just like how we brush everyday!
Just pop in one dental treat or chew everyday into your dog's mouth, preferably after a meal to keep their teeth shiny and clean:)