Four Paws Magic Coat Folding Shedding Blade for dogs folds up! This design helps remove unwanted dead hair, reduces shedding and minimizes any tangles and matting all while aiding to restore luster to your dog’s coat. Works best on short and medium coats. It also reduces hair that causes unwanted matting. Perfectly folds up for space saving & easy storage. Give your furry friend a freshly groomed look with Four Paws Magic Coat Folding Shedding Blade for Dogs
- Fold up design saves space
- Use on short or medium coats
- Removes unwanted dead hair & reduces shedding
- Reduces hair that causes unwanted matting
- Pair it with Four Paws Magic Coat Reduces Shedding Shampoo for best results
- Suitable for Dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Perfect for all coat types.
- There is no way to stop a dog from shedding, but you can improve matters by reducing the amount of loose hair flying around the house.
- The most important step you can take is to brush your dog every single day. This not only gets rid of loose dead hair but also brushes the oils through the living hair to make it softer and sleeker. That healthy hair is more likely to stay attached to your dog’s body and off the furniture.
- It’s vital to use the correct brush. The Magic Coat® Shedding Rake is a must-have; it removes dead hair from the undercoat without damaging the outercoat. Dogs who shed heavily also benefit from Magic Coat® Slicker Brushes, shedding blades, grooming gloves, and mat removers. If your dog is shorthaired, a brisk going-over with a curry comb will do wonders. The best time to bring out the heavy equipment for longhaired breeds is late winter and mid-fall, just before the new coat starts growing in.