Farmina N&D Pumpkin Lamb & Blueberry Mini Puppy Dry Dog Food is a complete food for puppies and gestating or breastfeeding dogs. Made with lamb, pumpkin and blueberry, this N&D dry puppy food uses genuine ingredients to offer you a balanced and complete diet without any cereals or artificial preservatives. The range includes pumpkin which is rich in soluble fiber and antioxidants. Made with high quality ingredients, it improves skin and coat and helps your puppy maintain high energy levels. Specifically formulated for puppies of mini breed, this dog food will help them attain optimal growth and development.
- N&D Pumpkin - Lamb & Blueberry formula is the new Grain Free line born in Italy with unique nutritional characteristics.
- N&D Pumpkin uses genuine ingredients to offer your puppy a balanced and complete diet without any cereals or artificial preservatives.
- 96% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Lamb is rich in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid, with better ratio between lean mass and fat.
- Vacuum coating system, a unique technology which permits the inclusion of vitamins after cooking giving them longer life.
Boneless lamb (22%), dehydrated lamb protein (20%), pea starch (20%), animal fat, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), dehydrated whole eggs, herring, dehydrated herring protein, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, blueberry powder (0.5%), dehydrated apple, powder pomegranate, dehydrated sweet orange, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
- Suitable for Puppies of Mini Breeds.